10T Tech is hiring senior MEAN Stack Software Engineer to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to support a growing Agile MEAN stack development team in the AWS cloud environment.Click Here to Apply
10T Tech is an innovation leader who is delivering cutting-edge eSIM solutions to a global customer base. eSIM is set to revolutionize the way Mobile Operators acquire new customers and allow Mobile Operators to deliver truly digital customer experiences.
Do you understand modern cloud-based architectures and rapid agile development practices? If so, then help us build the software that is powering the eSIM revolution.
- This role will report to the Head of Development and the Chief Development Officer.
- Proactively assist the Head of Development and Chief Development Officer with achieving goals set out by 10T Tech’s leadership team.
- Work collaboratively as a team both within the development team, and cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to build value added systems and software
- Deliver on their committed timelines in support of the software life cycle from development and unit testing, through alpha and beta system testing, and acceptance testing ultimately to production deployment and support
- Actively participate in team meetings, including a daily standup, as well as other more
focused information exchange or working meetings.
- Continuously learn new skills to stay abreast of industry trends, security concerns, etc.
This will be part of the mentoring and knowledge sharing for the team to build up each
other’s capability and awareness and continuously improve the team.
- Manage 10T Tech’s complete software and application development process from conception to deployment. This involves the end-to-end life cycle of 10T Tech’s software and applications in collaboration with other departments / divisions.
- Oversee and execute the processes of analyzing, writing, building, testing and
deployment of 10T Tech’s software and applications which includes providing feedback
and improvements to the process to Management.
- Develop, test, and timely deploy fast and scalable web applications and APIs, which
includes identifying and resolving application issues or bugs during development and
deployment and ensuring appropriate security and data features.
- Maintain and upgrade 10T Tech’s software and applications post-deployment.
- Manage front and back-end services supporting 10T Tech’s customers and internal-facing applications, including building interactive consumer data.
- Conduct modifications and testing changes to 10T Tech’s developed software and
- Manage coding architecture for frontend and backend, establish code architecture
decisions for supporting scalability and good performance and conduct code reviews of
- Establish and integrate development tools based on 10T Tech’s technological
requirements and create responsive design features (web and mobile) for our software
- Design and maintain fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Server management, modern cloud-based infrastructure and architecture
management and rapid agile development practices.
- Other tasks assigned from time to time.
- MUST have minimum 5 years’ experience in developing software to support mobile
service provider systems and architecture. Experience specifically in eSIM related
components and protocols including SMDP+, HLR, DES, Diameter Protocol, and more,
is highly favorable.
- MUST have minimum 3 years’ experience building a public cloud SAAS platform
including security, scale, disaster recovery, resiliency and reliability, high performance,
and unique data residency requirements.
- MUST have minimum 3 years’ experience with multi-cloud approaches with AWS, GCP,
Azure, and others to minimize cost and vendor lock-in with tools such as terraforming
to dynamically scale and relocate systems throughout the design, development, testing
and operation of the web-based applications and infrastructure as code
- MUST have solid experience with JSON/Rest, SOAP, XML and other remote API usage
- MUST be familiar and experienced with secure coding practices in the AWS
- Solid experience with Jira, Git, Docker, Jenkins, and other Dev/Ops tools.
- Comfortable working primarily in a *nix environment.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- MUST be fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in other languages is also
desirable as 10T Tech is a global company with customers and partners around the
- A computer science degree and/or similar and relevant experience required
*Must be a Malaysian citizen or have the right to work in Malaysia.Click Here to Apply