Who is 10T?
We’re an eSIM service provider to mobile operators around the globe, with a vision of making it easy and affordable for operators of any size or location to start supporting eSIM devices such as the iPhone, Google Pixel and now the Samsung S20 range. We allow our clients to take part in the eSIM revolution and disrupt the incumbent vendors by offering the world’s first zero cost access, plug and play solution.
10T Tech Limited is a Consumer eSIM Ecosystem service provider to mobile carriers, MVNO’s and devices OEM’s of all shapes and sizes, throughout the world.
Due to our rapid global expansion in clients we are looking for a senior new business sales professional to help with developing our commercial activity across USA and Canada. We are looking for someone with experience of selling mobile network core or value added service solutions, with ideally a focus on challenger tier 2,3 and MVNO carriers throughout the designated region.
As 10T is mostly based in the Asia region it is important that the candidate has a strong independent work ethic, with the ability to self-motivate and keep an eye on the sales and client launch targets and strategic objectives.
As a key member of the sales management team, the candidates role will be to become the vanguard for taking 10T’s value proposition and lead growth into the US and Canadian market.
This is a high paced, CXO facing client role that would need individuals to be creative in presenting innovative services frameworks and advise customers on their eSIM digital transformation journey including but not limited to the following areas
Generate Growth — Initiate engagement with targeted accounts and buying centers; lead the opportunity development process. Lead the qualification process, the Sales Pursuit team’s formation, and the engagement with the prospective customer. Lead the opportunity pursuit and ensure opportunity strategy development and communication. Develop and own opportunity strategy, own the close plan, and confirm against customer’s buying process. Lead and orchestrate the proposal and negotiation process. Close the deal. Engaged during the solution deployment as the primary customer interface; explore up-sale opportunities. Manage the client’s expectations with regard to launch and assist them with both the technical and marketing relationship to ensure the eSIM service is launched both in a timely manner, and successfully as possible
Own the opportunity pursuit plan and develop it with global leadership team, from strategic planning to value validation. Lead all opportunity development, from initiation to closure and handover.
Value Validation — Communicate industry credentials, reference accounts, and demonstrated business value to our customers, identifying new opportunities and creating strong customer references.
Build and orchestrate the Sales Pursuit team. Undertake sales administration tasks (CRM updates, account contacts, invite clients to marketing events, ad-hoc reporting) as required. Manage and participate in the production and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and tenders.
- 10+ years sales or equivalent experience in mobile telecoms sales in the North America region, ideally with a focus on smaller, challenger carriers and MVNO’s
- Proven experience in managing multiple concurrent sales opportunities with high close rate
- Comfortable (& past experience) in carrying and achieving revenue targets, sales quotas and sales discipline
- Proven track record of sales excellence through revenue generation and/or opening new regions
- Experience in communication/presentations at the executive level.
Desired Skills and Experience
New Business Sales, Mobile Telecoms Core and/or VAS, SIM Cards, Digital Transformation
Main Job Responsibilities
- To support customer onboarding, which includes walkthrough and file setup.
- Troubleshoot customer issues (level 2)
- To drive improvement programs and Customer complaints reduction initiatives.
- To manage Critical Outages and Restoration of Critical Outages
- Recon billing reports.
What are you accountable for?
- Provide and maintain support processes to meet Operation KPI´s
- Api workflow
- Customer onboarding workflow
- System workflow
What do you need for this role?
- Degree Specialized in: Information Technology with Telecommunication Background
- At least 3 years’ work experience with similar tasks
- Familiar with Telco Network and/or SIM technology
- Familiar with API usages
- SQL query, Unix Command and scripting
An internship at 10T Tech offers you a unique opportunity to gain experience in an emerging tech company and acquire skills in business development, marketing and operations, You will be part of a modern, fast-changing, entrepreneurial organization in Kuala Lumpur’s vibrant marketplace. Our internships offer you scope for versatility, initiative and variety in a stimulating and supportive environment.Click Here to Apply
To qualify, an applicant must be:
- A motivated student in Engineering, Business, IT related, communications or linguistics.
- Have an interest in IT
- Good at expressing yourself verbally in English language, self-driven, committed and motivated
- Willing to learn and work for at least 3 months
- Skilled with with MS Office programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- Exciting and varied work tasks in an IT/Mobile Tech environment.
- A pleasant working atmosphere at our office in the center of Kuala Lumpur.
- The possibility to integrate your Bachelor, Master or Diploma thesis into the internship.
As part of a multilingual team, you will be communicating mainly in English. Your tasks will likely include:
- Working closely with the Service Management and Sales teams on client communication
- Assisting with the development of client analytics
- Producing and delivering internal management reporting
- Answering general inquiries from day-to-day business.
- You may have the opportunity to join client pitches and relationship meetings
- Ad hoc business requests