Who is 10T?
We’re an eSIM service provider to mobile operators around the globe, with a vision of making it easy and affordable for operators of any size or location to start supporting eSIM devices such as the iPhone, Google Pixel and now the Samsung S20 range. We allow our clients to take part in the eSIM revolution and disrupt the incumbent vendors by offering the world’s first zero cost access, plug and play solution.
Main Job Responsibilities
- To support customer onboarding, which includes walkthrough and file setup.
- Troubleshoot customer issues (level 2)
- To drive improvement programs and Customer complaints reduction initiatives.
- To manage Critical Outages and Restoration of Critical Outages
- Recon billing reports.
What are you accountable for?
- Provide and maintain support processes to meet Operation KPI´s
- Api workflow
- Customer onboarding workflow
- System workflow
What do you need for this role?
- Degree Specialized in: Information Technology with Telecommunication Background
- At least 3 years’ work experience with similar tasks
- Familiar with Telco Network and/or SIM technology
- Familiar with API usages
- SQL query, Unix Command and scripting
An internship at 10T Tech offers you a unique opportunity to gain experience in an emerging tech company and acquire skills in business development, marketing and operations, You will be part of a modern, fast-changing, entrepreneurial organization in Kuala Lumpur’s vibrant marketplace. Our internships offer you scope for versatility, initiative and variety in a stimulating and supportive environment.Click Here to Apply
To qualify, an applicant must be:
- A motivated student in Engineering, Business, IT related, communications or linguistics.
- Have an interest in IT
- Good at expressing yourself verbally in English language, self-driven, committed and motivated
- Willing to learn and work for at least 3 months
- Skilled with with MS Office programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- Exciting and varied work tasks in an IT/Mobile Tech environment.
- A pleasant working atmosphere at our office in the center of Kuala Lumpur.
- The possibility to integrate your Bachelor, Master or Diploma thesis into the internship.
As part of a multilingual team, you will be communicating mainly in English. Your tasks will likely include:
- Working closely with the Service Management and Sales teams on client communication
- Assisting with the development of client analytics
- Producing and delivering internal management reporting
- Answering general inquiries from day-to-day business.
- You may have the opportunity to join client pitches and relationship meetings
- Ad hoc business requests